Welcome to Consumers Protection website. The following terms and conditions of use apply to your use of this website, including any content, features, elements, functionality and services offered on or by this website. Please read these terms and conditions of use carefully before using this website, to ensure that you are aware of our practices regarding privacy and personal data, but also of your rights and obligations you have as a user of this website.
2. Limitation of liability
The content of information refers to describing to a certain degree of detailing of activities, products or services offered by InfoCons – Consumers Associations (still called InfoCons). InfoCons will offer no guarantees regarding:
- Avoiding difficult use or interruption of use of this website;
- Not adversely impacting other systems by the use of this website;
- The absence of viruses or any other components that could harm users on this website.
Thus, InfoCons will not be held accountable for any direct or indirect damage done by using this website or under no circumstance is InfoCons accountable for damage of any type, on the basis of any legal theory, which undergo from or in relation to the use of this website.
3. Trademark and copyright
Copyright for all information existent on this website is owned by InfoCons or its affiliates. No content from this website may be partially or integrally reproduced or modified without the expressed consent of InfoCons or the copyright holder. All rights reserved InfoCons. It is strictly forbidden to use this website in order to destroy or alter it, its content or its safety, or to discredit or harass InfoCons or its affiliates. InfoCons will apply all measures of technical and organizational security in order to protect data it controls against any situation of manipulation be it accidental or intentional, loss, destruction or against access of unauthorized users.
4. The purpose of this website’s content
The purpose of this website’s content is to provide its users the necessary means of identifying desired products and ordering them. InfoCons cannot guarantee, however, that these pages do not contain errors nor can InfoCons assure that it offers all means of achieving correct information and fix these errors. Anyone who wants to purchase one of the services or products presented on the website is asked to contact InfoCons via one of the means of contact shown on this website, in order to find out both the availability of the service or product in question and about contractual conditions, fees, charges and technical or other type of information.
The protection of information during the processing of your personal data is a major focus of InfoCons, therefore all data collected during visits on our website are processed in conformity to the legal provisions valid in the state in which this website is hosted, respectively Romania. Our website may include links to other websites’ contents, over which we have no control, therefore InfoCons does not assume and cannot not accept any kind of responsibility for the content of these websites.
6. Collection and processing of personal data
According to EU Regulation 2016/679 – General Data Protection Regulation GDPR, InfoCons has the obligation to manage safely and only for the specified purposes, the personal data you provide us about you, a family member or other person.
For a correct and complete information of yours and to fully understand the rights you have regarding the processing of personal data you provide, please access this link. Also, the InfoCons association offers consumers (subscribers, conference participants, collaborators, clients of our services) necessary information in regards to processing data.
The InfoCons Association requires explicit consent to contact you for informative purposes, to continue sending information, useful and exclusive information and benefits of supporting members via e-mail, SMS or messaging. Through this consent, you will continue to allow The InfoCons Association to provide information, without any difficulty, about improvements offered by its services, news about test results and comparative studies and conferences, classes, campaigns, projects as well as many others.
7. Use and disclosure of personal data and specification of purpose
We will protect any information you provide us in conformity with present legislation regarding Personal Data Protection and these will be used by InfoCons for marketing analysis purposes and managing the database of clients (consumers), including client’s assistance, as well as being able to inform you about the new products and services of our company. InfoCons obligates itself that personal data are not shared to third parties (beneficiaries/users). Also, your data will not be transferred abroad.
8. Information for users
As a user (visitor) you have the following responsibilities:
- To provide real, accurate and complete information about yourself, as it is requested by the registration form when needed;
- To maintain and renew, when needed, data registered to be true, accurate and complete.
At the same time, you assume the obligation not to do the following:
- Publish content that contains viruses or other programs with the intent to destroy this system as well as any system or information;
- Publish copyright protected content if you are not the author or if you do not have the author’s permission to publish said content;
- Publish obscene, slanderous, threatening, or malicious content regarding another user, natural or legal person, content or information prohibited by valid legal provisions;
- Publish an image or a statement that goes against valid legal norms.
In case of violating these conditions, InfoCons and its affiliates will dissociate themselves from their author, will delete said information and will act according to the law.
By registering as a member through the website you implicitly agree with the Terms and Conditions of using consumers-protection.org.
9. Information provided through the website
Any person who visits the website and provides personal data or information through this website expressly and unequivocally agrees to the following:
- Processing these personal data and information by InfoCons in order to conduct market studies;
- Transmission of promotional content specific to direct marketing operations;
- Settling by InfoCons for requests, questions and addressed complaints (see the “Contact” page);
- Other activities undertaken by InfoCons and allowed by law, that are not subject to an approval by the recipient.
InfoCons will maintain the confidentiality of these information. InfoCons will not share under any circumstances personal information to third parties under any circumstances.
10. Informing the users about their rights
According to GDPR and Law 677/2001, you benefit from the right of access, free intervention on data, the right to not be submitted to an individual decision and the right to go to court. At the written request of people whose data are processed or are to be processed, dated and signed, sent to address: 133 Viitorului Street 2th district, Bucharest, Romania, InfoCons undertakes:
- Confirming the applicant whether or not it processes personal data;
- Rectifying, updating, blocking, deleting or transforming into anonymous data, free of charge, the data whose processing does not comply to the provisions of Law 677/2001 on the protection of individuals regarding the processing of their personal data and the free movement of those;
- Stopping the process of the applicant’s personal data.
In addition to the terms and conditions that are regulated by the website’s policy, you understand and acknowledge that InfoCons may collect and store personal data about people who visit this website. You have to right to oppose to the processing of data concerning you and to request their deletion . To exercise these rights, you can address a written request, dated and signed via e-mail to: email@example.com.
If any information about you is incorrect or you wish to change it, please let us know as soon as possible.
If you have any questions with regards to information contained in this page please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any individual has the right to oppose, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of data concerning them. This right of opposition cannot be excluded for certain processing provided by law (e.g. Processing done by financial and fiscal services, by police, justice, social security). Therefore, this mention cannot be included if the processing is mandatory.
Any individual also has the right to oppose, free of charge and with no justification, to their personal data being processed in direct marketing purposes.